Skip to content
Data Protection, Terms & conditions.
Roll of Honour
Ladies Mentors 2021
Code of Conduct
LGFA Injury Fund
Child Safeguarding Compliance
Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY
Are You Currently Excerising?
Type of exercise?
Frequency of exercise?
What do you wish to achieve with the use of the gym ? Please list your goals:
Are you currently seeing a medical practitioner for any injuries or illness?
If YES, please specify:
Do you have or have you ever had any of the following conditions: (Please Tick All Relevant or NONE)
High blood pressure
Recent weight gain/loss
Do you have any reason why you should *NOT* exercise in the gym?
I have read and agree to the Terms of Service Agreement listed below.
Before participating in the Summerhill GFC Gym you must disclose any injuries or medical conditions that may be affected by participating in this program.
Before embarking on any fitness or exercise programme you should seek medical advice from your GP.
Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions
1. Summerhill GFC Instructors accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to any participants / non participants, or to the personal property of any participant / non participant (or to any person accompanying whether by invitation or otherwise) who enters upon the club premises for whatever purpose and whether such loss, damage or injury is caused directly or indirectly by the Club .
2. Every participant in the Summerhill GFC Gym by their signature heret warrants that to the best of their knowledge and belief they are suffering from no physical disability or illness whether or not such disability or illness is or may be affected by exercise of whatever degree, and further warrants to advise the Instructors if, after becoming a member they such suffer from such disability or illness and every applicant by their signature agrees to indemnify the Instructors class in respect of any disability or illness whether suffered in the class or otherwise.
3. By participating in Summerhill GFC every participant agrees to abide by our rules and regulations and understands the club reserves the right to refuse entry should these be contravened.
4. Rates for Summerhill GFC gym are subject to change.
5. I understand that occasionally the gym maybe unavailable due to collective team training.
6. Appropriate clothing is required at all times during sessions
7. Summerhill GFC respects your privacy. All personal details are treated as confidential and we will not share or redistribute your information with any third party.